So much for beginning the fast in the next few days...here it is weeks later, & though I've been trying to return to & STAY 100% raw so I can get back to the fast I still feel called to, some days, I do great, but others, not so much.
I'm still going through a lot emotionally, & am just feeling so exhausted from it (as well as intense dreams waking me through the night & having dificulty getting back to sleep...) & am really wishing I could just go hibernate somewhere awhile & fast, & pray it all through...
...the days I do manage to stay raw, I begin to feel better, begin to get my perspective back again, & MOVE more...but then, another sleepless night, another day working when I just want to be home, & choosing to do what I know is best for my health starts feeling harder to do consistantly again...
...& for me, consistancy is the KEY, it's the only thing that really ensures this will work...
...so here I go, trying to, once more, start over...having learned recently that my thyroid is outa whack has helped me understand why I'm freezing all the time, & lethargic sometimes, & why I gain weight SO easily if I don't stay raw...I just began taking a iodine vegetable source tincture, hopefully that'll help...soon...{I'll let ya know...} I know that many have reversed hypo-thyroid with raw food & other lifestyle changes, so that's my plan, Stan...
http://eathealthybehappy.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-to-reverse-hypothyroidism-8-mins.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_4861697_treat-yourself-hypothyroid-natural-cures.html
& here's one with more info on the causes, symptoms, side affects & ways to treat it naturally: http://altmedangel.com/hypothy.htm
I'm not even gonna tell you what they scale says right now, cuz I don't even wanna think about it....(& it's not good news lately...*sigh*...) I just wanna focus on getting HEALTHY again! No matter what it takes, I'm determined to persevere...I ask you to please keep me in your prayers...sometimes it seems like I just have too many health issues to ever overcome, but God keeps drawing me onwards, refusing to let me give up...
On a good note, I went to a REAL gym with my daughter a few days ago, worked out for over 2 hours, & it felt GREAT! Yup, I discovered muscles I forgot I had...& yup, I was SORE the next day...but we're planning on going 3 days a week now, & I know it'll help with everything I'm going through, so I am excited about that...now if I could just sleep...
Off to drink some smoothie, then get movin' my body!
No comments:
Post a Comment