Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About to Begin Fasting Again...

It's been 11 days since I broke the fast (that I lasted 10 days on, though I know I was being called to fast for much longer...) I haven't stayed 100% raw since then, & haven't slept or exercised near enough, & have been going through a lot of very intense, emotional, & very stressful things...the Lord has sustained me, though, & has been gently leading me back into fasting mode, & I believe I am to start again in the next few days...
My focus is totally on the spiritual purposes for the fast, yet I know that in the Bible, God says when we fast as He calls us to, "Your health will spring forth speedily"...
I'm seeing clearer the harm done in just jumping in last time, when He called me, & know that I needed to have more wisdom & take a little more time to prepare, to make sure I was rested, strong, & my colon was cleaned out first, & should have had at least a few days of very light, raw eating to be ready to handle detox easier...
...so that is what I'm doing now to prepare to return to the fast, as well as getting back into daily treadmill & handweight use, to maintain muscle even as I fast...(I will be doing regular but very moderate amounts throughout the fasting period, resting as much as possible, for detox as well as spiritual purposes...)
I am so ready to get free of ALL my health issues...but even more, I need spritual strength, healing, peace, & restoration....I need to learn to FULLY rely on God in EVERYTHING & no longer allow my flesh-nature to hinder my walk with Him in ANY way!
So though I know that the things He's preparing me for are still a ways away, & there is much He's begun doing to prepare me that will take time to unfold, I am determinded to stop going in slow motion, & back & forth! It's time for steady, onward progress, more thorough change & healing of ALL I need healing of, leading to TOTAL  RAWSTORATION!!!
One day, when I have finally reached ALL my goals, I'll look back & remember this moment in time of going to a deeper level of commitment, & my life's transformation beginning to be revealed in more ways than just physical, where I have finally fully surrendered to God making me truly willing to change anything & EVERYTHING needing changing in EVERY part of my life!
 He's preparing me for things I've been running from & not ready for for many, many years, (like sharing my music) & now I see that I cannot waste another DAY, let alone another YEAR, waiting for things to change! I need to let Him help me change them NOW!!!
Here's some "Before" & "During" pictures of what God's helped me change with my health so far...this first one  was taken just over a year ago, close to my highest weight, when I could barely walk up the stairs & out to the car, let alone anywhere else, so I barely left the house, living in continual pain, with increasingly worsenling health...my 5x clothes were all too small...I had one too-tight shirt I could wear in public...


















This next one was taken on April 30th, 2010, the tenth day of my recent fast (after 4 hours sleep, no make-up on) 82 pounds down from my highest weight... I am READY for TOTAL transformation!!!


















Though it's nice to begin to see my cheekbones again, (& recognize myself again! Haha!) still, I want a healthy body again! I'm ready to completely reverse (not just control!) my diabetes, FM, MS, IBS, CTS, PCOS & everything else I've had going on that has been hindering me!
I may still have a  long way to go, but I'm definately, finally consistantly on my way!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Anastazia :) ... I wish you much continued success!

    ReplyDelete