Things are FINALLY starting to fall into place, & I'm beginning to feel better, move better, sleep better (& even be able to pray more, & more effectively! & even fast a little, as the Lord has led, as my blood sugars have been getting much more stable!) & all because I'm eating better! I still haven't been 100% raw every single day, but definately a LOT more than I have been, & as the pounds are coming off, & I can do more, I'm wanting to do more every day! It's amazing how that works, huh?
God's really been giving me so much more strength & peace about following through on the things I've known for years to do but haven't been consistant with....love is such a great motivator! I've been seeing that in order to be there for those I love, I NEED to get a LOT healthier! It's grieved me for years that I have been hindered from serving others, from fully participating in my life (& especially in my daughter's life!) but I've received God's forgiveness, & He's enabled me to forgive myself & press on towards the goal, remembering that "His mercies are new every morning!"
A deep level of determination & readiness, with my eye on all the things He's showing me are about to happen (& change!) in my life have infused me with such commitment to do all I know to do, even when the yucky detox stuff starts (as I'm in the throes of right now!)
Since returning from my trip (Feb 12th) I've shed 9 or 10 more pounds, & though it's definately slower than I would like, I'm actually starting to feel a difference, & be able to accomplish more each day.
I know if I'd been 100% raw, & pushing myself to exercise more, it'd be coming off much faster, especially for how much I still have to lose, but I let myself rest as I need to, & needed to let myself ease back into 100% raw...but now, here I go again, ready to push through everything that has slown me down in the past, & pick up the pace!
I'm even getting my glow & my dimples back (& finally losing my double chin!) & I'm ready to start juicing again daily, (after dropping in at Booster juice & remembering how instantly better I feel when I drink juice!& though I've had an elbow injury that's hurt sinse before my trip (over 6 weeks now) I'm trying to up my level of exercise again (& am finally going to go to a doctor about my elbow *sigh*)
I'll post some before & after pics next time! I've barely been online lately, have been led to pull away from the computer to get EVERY area of my life back on track, but will be back in touch soon, if there's anyone out there still following, still wondering how I'm doing...I'm seeing some little-yet-growing results now! Thank-you, Jesus!
(& thank YOU, too, for your prayers, encouragement, & support...)
"The Lord is my strength, & my song, & He has become my salvation!"
No comments:
Post a Comment