My 14 year old budding raw chef been in the kitchen most of the day, making a bunch of raw yummies! I just had a big platter of veggies & dip, & she's been juicing LOTS, & we're going to make some raw fudge here pretty quick, too! I'm still sick, so have been starting my day with echinacea tea with a whole lemon in it, to break up all the mucus trying to escape my body!
I want to exercise, my body's craving movement, but I'm still so exhausted & weak, so I'm focussing on just a few minutes at a time, stretching here & there, & a little treadmill time, but not pushing too hard...
...it's so exciting to have my raw recipe inventor back! She comes up with the most wonderful recipes! We may even get the dehydrator going, too! I have some sweet potatoes just callin' out to be made into chips!
(Except she just tried to get me to drink kale juice straight! Stronger than wheatgrass (which I love, & can handle!) so we're gonna mix it with the other stuff...)
I've been able to spend a little time online again today, & was led to check in with RawFu & share my progress, & will begin making YouTube videos again to share the changes that are happening, though I won't be making them public until I've made a little more progress...gotta take some more full-body pictures soon!
Suddenly, I'm excited about summer, rather than dreading it! I can handle the heat sooooo much better the more of my fat suit I shed!!!
God has been SOOOOOO good to me lately, blessing me from every direction! Hope that's true for you, too!
Spring has definately sprung!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment