Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shopping Spree in the produce Section!! Woohoo!!!


Oh. MY. Goodness! This is OUR table!!! You HAVE to click on this picture to blow it up to appreciate it!
  I just went & spent a BUNCH on produce, our fridge & cupboards are gonna overflow, no more being tempted with non-raw! We got a BUNCH of it at 50% off, & lots of it is even organic! Hannah just had to set it all up, & said it looks & SMELLS SOOOO beautiful...it's edible art!!!
  Hannah & I are BOTH back to raw, & it's been 2 days (almost 100%, had some organic salad dressing, & one or two other things, but with all THIS, I'm now ready for 100%!) & I feel better already!
(& my blood sugars are beginning to come down!)
  Some amazing breakthroughs have been happening in my life, the Lord's been healing some things that've hindered me for 13 years! So much has shifted...too many to write about them all right now, but needless to say, someting major has changed in me, & I am ready in a way that I've never been! Awhile back, in prayer, I asked the Lord to revela whatever it was that has been hindering me from being consistant, to show my WHY I was sabotaging myself..& he has answered my prayers! Suddenly it's EASY again to stay raw!!!
It all began with RawdawgRory's mom going raw, moving in with him & his lovely wife for 6 weeks to have their support, & Rory's wonderful food skills at her disposal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q-LA7q38Do&feature=player_embedded 
As I was watching her walking into his house, up a little hill with her walker, getting in & out of the car, talking about her health issues, I saw myself....not in 20 years, not in 10, but SOON, if I don't stop the direction I've been going in!
 I saw her determination, her commitment, her excitment about this, her HOPE, like I had when I first began, & it somehow brought me back to that place of simple eagerness!!! I can also see where I've been headed rapidly, with mobility issues, & fitting in a vehicle (one of my first goals is to be able to fit behind a steering wheel again!) & I've even got a walker, & have been told I'll likely need an electric wheelchair soon!
 BUT I WON'T!!! I am heading in the other direction once again! I can't believe it's taken me this long, I've been going back & forth for many months now, & I'm feeling so FREE, all of a sudden, of that wavering! I'm ready, & committed, & PREPARED (which I believe is a major ket to succeeding with this!)
the other breakthrough involved forgiving someome for something said 13 years ago, that made me feel incapable of changing, healing, & being restored...once I forgave them completely, the chains fell off in my spirit, & I am able to see it all differently...7 the hurt, 7 hinderance is gone! 
The ONLY way we can eat all this food before it goes bad is if we STAY 100% raw!!! (& hey, I've even been getting on the treadmill again!!! Only 5 minutes at a time, but I'm determined to work my way up quickly to MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
& I WILL update y'all more often! I give you my word! At LEAST once a week, K?!
 By the way, here's Rory's Excellent Raw E-book link, on his wonderful blog!
http://rawdawgrory.com/gettin-raw-with-rawdawg-rory-e-book/
...& here's Penny's Raw For The  Holidays Recipe Book link! Can't wait to get BOTH, been hearing such amazing things about them!
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/raw-food-rehabs-raw-for-the-holidays/7849749
 Enjoy the days to come, & please don't let the holidaze derail your raw intentions!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs! Take care of your health!!!}}}}}}}}}}}

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I am so happy for you!!! You can do this! I have lost 26 lbs since the 16th of Oct- I know you will have amazing results too! I can't wait until you tell me that your diabetes is gone! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a delicious spread of fruits and vegetables! I did the same thing after I came back from the grocery store with an unholy amount of fruits to anyone else's opinion. It's great. I love the look I get at the till, they all think I'm crazy =)

    ReplyDelete