Where HAS the time gone?? HOW ON EARTH has it passed so fast!?!?!?!?!?
I've been going through some intense, big changes lately in my life....facing some unpleasant realities, confronting walls I've left standing far too long, & looking at the various ways I get sidetracked, allow myself to get pulled off course, & my tendancies to not be consistant...
...& I've made a decision.
I'm on my way out of town until Feb 7th, then when I return, am going to begin tackling my list of the many things I've been procrastinating on, & until it's completely done, I'm cutting my computer time down to next to nothing, & only keeping up with my raw journey here, & perhaps on videos on You Tube, & maybe checking in once in awhile at my favorite raw communities, once a week or so...but I've spent too much time writing, learning, talking & not enough time DOING!!!
& I am ready to DO ALL I need to to get strong & healthy!!!
The weight is coming off, slowly but surely, but I've still been back & forth with raw {though more raw than cooked, & better quality cooked than before...} & I've been more active, trying to walk daily, doing hand-weights at my desk, stretching more....but I have NOT been doing all I know I CAN to regain my health! & it's time to PICK UP THE PACE!!!
So here I go, tired of goin' in slow motion, ready to accelerate EVERYTHING I've been doing to get healthy again!
Are ya with me, still, or have I lost ya all along the way?
Wishing you the best and still praying for you sister!
ReplyDelete