Friday, September 11, 2009

Where do the days go?!?!?! {& thanks, God, for each new one You give us!}

I have to determine that no matter how busy I get, no matter how tired I get, NO MATTER WHAT, I will plan ahead, be prepared & STAY RAW!!!
If I could just get a few days in a row of 100% consistancy under my belt (not that I wear one!) then I KNOW 99% of the struggle to STAY raw, (no matter what!) would dissipate, & finding the ability to continue on would be soooo much easier to attain!
So.....if I just have to say NO to everything for a few days, (aside from church, which I hope to FINALLY start attending again this Sunday!) & focus on doin' smoothies 4 breki, juicing through the day, & eating big salads & snackin' on fruits, then that's what I have to do!
Lately I've been bbsitting for my sis & her family, & haven't had the strength to resist temptations, they've got sooooo many of my old favorite foods that call to me...I haven't purchased them myself for AGES, but man, they still call to me...I need to bring earplugs next time! (Metaphorically speaking, of course! Lol!)
Most of all, when I'm there I want to be a good example to them of healthy eating! I do make a big smoothie every time I go over, (which almost all of them try now, & some of them even like, even when they're heavy on the greens! i just add a bit of honey to theirs, so they don't freak at it's greenness!) & tonight, I made everyone veggies & dip, & then a salad, for those who didn't want that, for BEFORE they got to eat fries & egg rolls! (Well, the kids, anyways! My sis & her hubby were allowed the processed junk first! Haha!)
I've finally had some time to read more of Dr. Gabriel Cousin's book on curing diabetes naturally, & wow, I'm soooooooo eager to just jump on in to full green juicing for 4 days straight, cuz I know it'll get my blood sugar to a safe place & stabilized!
Watched the latest video from the raw trucker, wow! He's doin' so good! Check it out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTlHVoyy7Xc
& I'm determined to start making weekly update videos & start posting them on You Tube, & start having WORLDWIDE accountability! There's a big raw community there, & a big raw weight loss group, as well, & a big weight loss group, too! It's time to put myself out there again, & just get on with it ALL!
It hit me yesterday that I've been living here now, in my new home, & new town, since July 1st! I'm nearly half way through my third month, & have only shed about 15 lbs (12 since I began my latest 100 day RawFu challenge on August 10th...)
Goals are wonderful to have, but the reality (Hi, Shannon! There's that word again!) is that it takes time to adjust, settle in, & get used to ALL the changes in my daily life...not to mention dealing with health issues, high pain levels lately, way too little sleep, & being waaaaay busier than ever...& then getting diagnosed with diabetes...
...BUT, no matter what, I'm NEVER giving up!!!
I'm pressing on, thankful that each new day is a gift from God to use for His glory, to strive towards ALL He's called me to do, & to move towards total RAWstored health, so I can fulfil His will in EVERY area of my life!
Sooooo, the moral of the story is...don't let ANYTHING deter you, even if it slows ya down!!!
& soon you begin to consistantly see that you can handle EVERYTHING even better when you eat the way you know brings you fully alive!!!
JUST DO IT!!! You'll thank yourself in the mornin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment