Saturday, August 8, 2009

~Starting Again, at the Very Beginning~

Hello! Welcome to my new blog!
My old blog is here: http://raw-stazia.blogspot.com/
It goes back a few years, & covers my adventures with raw food from then until now...
...but now, I'm here, finally completely totally committed & ready to do this every day for the rest of my life, so I'm led to start a new blog to celebrate & acknowledge my new beginning, focusing on tracking my healing with raw foods, exercise, & the lifestyle changes I've been gradually making.
I no longer have the option of goin' in slow motion, or back & forth with this. Aside from my other accelerating numerous health issues, I've just been diagnosed with diabetes, & I know where I'm headed if I continue on the path I've been on.
My life's on the line, my future's at stake, & there's no more time to waste!!!
These are my major health issues:
~ Diabetes, with blood sugars around 300 (or 12-13, for all you fellow Canadians!)
~ Morbid obesity (& all the accompanying problems associated with it.)
~ Tentatively diagnosed with MS, {family history, have had attacks, refuse to get invasive testing or do the toxic drugs that only mask/delay symptoms, have been studying alternative ways to treat MS, as well as heal/reverse it, & am implementing those as I'm able, knowing raw food is the main key!}
~ Fibromyalgia {which has been severe enough that I'm on disability for it.}

~ IBS {which is eliminated when I stay raw consistently, but returns with a vengeance when I'm not eating raw.}
~ Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists {which improves as I lose weight/detox.}
~ Pain in hips, knees, back, & difficulty moving much, aside from swimming.
~ I also had Inflammatory Breast Cancer, which God miraculously healed me of, but I know my weight & numerous other factors still leave me at risk for various cancers.
I've been easing back into 100% raw living since my diagnosis, a week ago, & researching reversing diabetes with raw food. I've ordered Dr. Gabriel Cousin's book on healing diabetes, & am beginning to do daily green juices, knowing that's his protocol. When it arrives, I'll fine tune it, but my blood sugars have been really high, & I haven't been feeling good at all, & need to get them under control fast!
All in all, I'm ready to get & KEEP my flesh nature crucified, & no longer allow it any victory in my life! I'll be posting pictures, videos, record of my weight & inches lost, & an outline of what I'm doing that works...{ & what doesn't work! } At first, I'll be focused on my diabetes, but as it's reversed, I'll be concentrating on my other health issues, because I know they, too, can & WILL all be Rawstored with my commitment to live as healthy as possible!
Fresh, whole living foods, daily movement, sunshine,
& daily intimacy with God brings total RAWSTORATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment